Digital Design Engineering
Location: Milpitas, CA, United States, North America
Develop microcontroller based Application Specific Standard Products (ASSP). Activities include specification, planning, architecture, RTL and gate level design, logic synthesis, verification, test vector generation, and silicon validation. Evaluate and improve design flows and methodologies.
- Specify and investigate and determine micro architecture based on system level requirements. Perform RTL and gate level design.
- Perform design verification.
- Perform logic synthesis, scan/BIST insertion, formal verification, and static timing analysis. Support physical verification.
- Perform silicon validation.
- Evaluate and improve design flows and methodologies.
- Other duties as assigned.
DESIRED SKILL AND EXPERIENCE:
BSEE or BSCS is required. MSEE or MSCS is preferred with 6+ years of Digital Design Engineering related experience.
- Skills in ASIC design (gate, RTL, behavioral).
- Skills in digital simulation and verification using directed testing and other methods such as assertions and constrained random testing.
- Skills in synthesis and static/dynamic timing analysis.
- Assembly or "C" coding of MCU instructions a plus as are Design for Test (DFT) skills.
- Skills in the development and use scripts in languages such as C, TCL, or PERL. Able to contribute to design flows and methodologies.
- Self motivated with strong teamwork and communication skills required.
KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES:
- Architecture (product).
- CAD libraries and/or CAD tool administration, deployment, integration.
- Design flow and methodologies.
- Design for test (DFT) and scan insertion methodologies.
- Digital design (micro-architecture, gate, RTL, behavioral).
- Digital simulation using Verilog and/or VHDL language.
- Verification, test bench development (including formal verification
and assertion checking).
- Logic Synthesis (ideally using Synopsys tools).
- Prototyping (FPGA).
- Operating system and HW.
- Programming languages including embedded software.
- Project planning including creating work breakdown structures and
forecasting design activity.
- Scripting (ex. csh, PERL).
- Static/Dynamic timing analysis.
- Physical implementation (layout) and checking.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
ABOUT THIS COMPANY:
Zilog is a division of IXYS Corporation, which is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We conduct all employment-related activities without regard to race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other classification protected by applicable State or Federal employment discrimination laws. IXYS welcomes diversity in the workplace.
To apply, please
email your resume to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to 408-416-0223.
Senior Manager/Division Controller
Location: Beverly, MA, United States, North America
In this position, the successful candidate will:
- Provide financial guidance to senior management and work with the business team to help ensure efficient business processes, strong operational results and profitability of the Business Unit.
- Financial responsibility for all aspects of the Business Unit including revenue, gross margins, capital, operating expenses, etc.
- Provide guidance in the development of long term strategic plans.
- Ensure accuracy of financial results for monthly/quarterly close process in compliance with GAAP and corporate policies.
- Develops and maintains excellent working relationships with consultants (e.g. auditors).
- Responsible for all aspects of accounting including reconciliation of the general ledger and issuing all financial statements.
- Ensure controls and procedures are properly followed.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance with a minimum of 7+ years of relevant experience.
- CPA or MBA preferred.
- Strong knowledge of GAAP.
- Strong knowledge of Oracle and Hyperion preferred.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong communication and leadership skills, ability to interact with senior management and present ideas in a concise and digestible manner.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment.
To apply, please
email your resume to Human Resources at email@example.com or fax it to 978-524-4789.
Back to Top | IXYS Germany | IXYS
RF | IXYS Milpitas | IXYS UK |
IXYS Switzerland | IXYS Netherlands