Sales Engineer / Field Applications Engineer, UK
We are looking for a dynamic, creative and highly motivated Sales Engineer or FAE, to ensure the continuation of our aggressive growth in a globally competitive power semiconductor market. The successful candidate will have a sound grounding in electrical and electronic engineering or similar subjects with a view to applying these skills in customer technical support roles around the globe. Experience in the manufacture of Power Semiconductors and/or their markets would be beneficial but by no means necessary as full tuition will be given to the right candidate.
Self motivation and a willingness to succeed in a technical environment is essential as this position would involve international travel commensurate with a global role where face to face meetings are essential to ensure close corporate relationships.
The role requires include:
- Excellent technical support of the pre- and post- sales cycles for power semiconductors.
- Responsibility for obtaining design in of our products into various circuits and topologies
- Internal coordination of new product developments to provide the right solution for the customer’s problems first time, every time.
- Be responsible for a considerable Sales budget and you will be supported by a marketing, sales and customer service team.
- Flexibility in location in Europe or possibly Asia depending on the development of the role.
- Sales cycle and marketing function appreciation to ensure good relationships with customers and uphold our great brand value.
- Will report directly to the VP International Sales
- Good presentation skills and be fluent in English and preferably other languages.
- Degree in Electronics or Electrical Engineering
- Excellent communication skills and team orientation.
- Willingness to travel in Europe and South East Asia up to 40 % of your time.
- Good understanding of power conversion and power management applications.
- Successful practical experience in the electronic or automotive industry in an engineering or technical support role would be beneficial.
We invite you to send your application including your CV to our human resource dept., Mr. Hans-Jörg Bopp,FAX: +49-(0)-6206-503 408,phone: +49-(0)-6206-503-406; e-mail: HJ.Bopp@ixys.de